Partnership Principle #4 – Open Communications with no Fear of Feedback
- It’s done respectfully, timely and lead with your heart.
- Without feedback we don’t even know if the other party is listening.
- Quality communication takes thoughtful effort to make it count.
- Having an open communication environment isn’t easy. An open door lets everything through – not just what you want to hear.
- When it comes to communication, it’s not always what the other person is actually saying, it’s what you are hearing and to have good ears on must understand the intentions with which things are being shared.