Partnership Principle #3 – Strengths and Shortfalls
- A good partnership that’s well planned and thought out will be one of the great experiences you will have.
- Believe me and understanding your own strengths and limitations with the right partner is key.
- The best agenda is honestly seeking what is good for others.
- The best partnerships happen when you and someone who has strengths that compliment yours join forces on a single goal.
- Together you accomplish what could not be done separately.
- Given the right partnership, we can always accomplish so much more working together than alone.
- You are also precisely the help someone else needs.