Partnership Principle #1 – Values and Character
- Values and Character mean being honest with your partner
- You don’t have to change you are in difficult situations in business and life (or with any individual), and you never should.
- It is what people do and not what they say
- If you want to change the world, or even your life, no one is going to do that for you.
- Nothing of substance is built quickly and certainly success isn’t defined by money, but of each of our values
o Have Integrity
o Work Hard
o Value Relationships
o Embrace Diversity
o Have Fun
o Respect People
o Use your brain
- Walk your walk and talk your talk
- Have a strong sense of mission
- Work beyond your own self interest