RESPECT is a feeling of admiring someone or something that is good, valuable, important, a feeling or understanding that someone or something important, or serious and should be treated in an appropriate way.
- Giving respect isn’t about words it’s about doing what is respectful.
- Deep respect is always earned…this is true of self-respect as well as respect for others.
- It’s just plain good manners with a keen understanding of hospitality.
- Lift up the positives of respect, honor, civility and diversity.
- A captain of a team earns the respect by being there, being involved, and helps you find your worthiness.
- Real respect is about the relationship you have BUILT to get there.