Partnership Principle #7 - Faith
"Faith is not belief without proof, but trust with reservation." D. Elton Trueblood
- My Dad always said to me that if I tell the truth I’ll never have to try and remember it.
- FAITH to me, in tough times, is a combination of all the life experiences I’ve had combined.
In my experience the top filters in LIFE and in business are:
1. Common Sense
2. My Internal Instinct
- Take your time friends and make sure you do your best to find the right (business) partner. You’ll have a great time in your life, and if you’re lucky, and follow your gut, you’ll meet people who can really make a difference and help you reach your potential.
- I have found that having FAITH is good ammunition to drive out fear and taking action seals the deal.
FAITH Applied Daily
· Have FAITH in yourself.
· Have FAITH in your journey.
· Have FAITH in your team.
· Have FAITH in your friends and family.
· Choose to serve through the conduit of FAITH.
- One of the key principles to great partnerships is shared values and character. FAITH is the demonstration of these in times where things are tough and being tested.
- The toughest times in life do not happen without gain of something truly valuable – even if it takes decades to find.